ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

about my 172 cup

clio 172 cup
hello all you clio enthusiasts, got a question for ya, ive just recently fitted a set of 17 inch alloys and 40mm springs onto my 172 cup, im thinking about getting coil overs to get it even lower, my only concern is how can you ajust the rear ride height if the coil over kit comes with rear spring, i understand how it works on the front, as the springs are on the shocks, hope you all understand otherwise cheers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  BMW 330D
Works the same at the back as the front mate. Welcome to CS btw mate :). More knowledgeable people will be able to help you

Usually you have spacers on the rear that the springs sit on. The ledas I used to have had shocks which were not height adjustable and a short spring. The spring had a spacer/collar on top and underneath it which gave it a good 20mm height probably. If I wanted it as low as possible i'd just use the spring alone and no spacers. Do you get what I mean or have I confused you more?

clio 172 cup
hello chris cheersd for the reply, does the spacer come with the coil over kit, and also do u only get the spacer with expensive kits