ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS RING

clio 182 04
can you buy ABS rings separate or are they built onto the disks cus i bought some disks but got no ABS rings on them?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
rears come off wth wd40 , and a big f**king flat head screwdriver.

i got mine off last nite.

tap them in the slots so you free it up. then tap the driver behind the ring and it will start to come off

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yea, you need a press, or take them to a garage, do your new disks have the bearings pressed in?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yep. will only take 2 mins to press in.

how much you pay for the bearings and for them to be pressed?

clio 182 04
yea i got my bearing eazi enough just the rings. did u get the rings off ur self if so did u take the whole disk off and how hard was it to come off?

clio 182 04
i got my bearings easi enough just struggling wit rings. did you do the rings ur self if so how hard were they to come off and did u take the whole disk off to do it

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yea. fark i hate typing!!

remove the disk and place it in a vice.

get a flathead driver and slot it into the groves of the abs rings (note* do this where the raised platforms are otherwise you will bend the ring.) and tap the ring round with a hammer

once you have them moving get the driver and tap it with a hammer between the back of the ring and the plate it sits against pushing it off the disk.

go round all 4 platforms with this method and it will pop off