ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS/SERV

53 plate 172

Morning all,

Has anybody come across this scenario before? I was on the way to work this morning and was braking while approaching a junction. When I had stopped the following lights were on and remained on until I arrived in work:

ABS

SERV

and the ESP/TRaction Control

Any advice much appreciated

Cheers

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Sounds like it detected a fault in the abs sensors. If the light didnt come back on again then I wouldnt worry about it, I have had the serv light come on just cause my car was parked on a steep hill and it thought I was low on oil.

53 plate 172

I started it up again in work and no lights. Could have been some ice on the road maybe as it is a country road.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

If it was ice the Traction light may have come on, but not the ABS and SERV lights. I wouldnt worry about it if the lights dont come on again, if they do take it to the dealer.

53 plate 172

Thanks KDF, I had problems with my alarm a week after purchasing and it was just the one day. Fine ever since so again it could just be a little teething blip.

Took it for a blast at lunch time and everything was spot on, apart form another 2 inch scratch on the drivers door I have noticed !!!!

Im gonna keep a list of al the little problems I have before contacting the dealer then they can sort them in one go rather than me keep going back and to.