ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam1's Iceberg PH1

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
awesome! Yeah I'd go Anth, Thats what i had intended for mine, Just never got round to it lol. I miss my iceberg still :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I think that will be the colour I end up with. Haha I'm sure I would swap if you decide you want another iceberg ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Satin black could be an option :)

Bloody dials stopped working today though rev needle is having a spaz and the fuel light is on I was thinking speed sensor although I would have thought it would show my mileage and that still? Just flickers on and off. Any ideas?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So no updates as such yet, still waiting on these f'in coilovers :banghead:.

Tempted to cancel the order and go for the spax now.

Anyway its been a bit of a s**t one this week as I came back to my car to find this the other day, bumper was bent out of shape but I managed to pull it back just missing a bracket that pulls the bottom of it in.
7171473280_cd06323170_b.jpg

IMG_0064 by Adam1182, on Flickr
7171471458_6c416a8218_b.jpg

IMG_0065 by Adam1182, on Flickr

On a good note though this came through the post today just need to get it painted up now.
7171469632_337b3a8223_b.jpg

IMG_0066 by Adam1182, on Flickr

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol cheers mate, cup spoiler is getting sprayed up soon.

Little list of thins I have come up with.
Whiteline arb
Pure Motorsport solid top mounts and strut brace
Speedline 2118's
5mm spacers
Some sort of exhaust... Ideas?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
if i were you i wouldnt get 2118s the f1s suite it much better imo..arb is a must its awesome ;) i too am looking into the pure motorsport package and for an exhaust aslong as its a stealth imo.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks awesome man! Spacers on the front? ;) Would recomend a stealth exhaust for it seeing as you dont already have a cut out like me :(.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
No spacers on the front at the minute mate, Yeah was thinking stealth don't want it hanging below the rear bumper though.

Yeah I suppose the F1's aren't too bad, we shall see ;)

Clio RS 2.0 16v
I am going to buy Bilstein B14 for my Clio 172.
Refer to your recent pictures, The rear spring is set to the lowest?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Get that rear bumper sorted whilst the spoiler's in being painted! Car's looking great, how many centre caps you got missing? Never see a ph1 with a full set lately!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I am going to buy Bilstein B14 for my Clio 172.
Refer to your recent pictures, The rear spring is set to the lowest?

Yes mate rear is wound all the way down.

Nice to see the PH1 going strong!

Cheers should be giving it a detail after my holiday :)

Get that rear bumper sorted whilst the spoiler's in being painted! Car's looking great, how many centre caps you got missing? Never see a ph1 with a full set lately!

Lol yeah trying to source one without a wheel or on its own proves to be slightly difficult, I was hoping to find a second hand one in iceberg but the chances are slim, I'll get a price when I collect the spoiler.

Got the alignment set today as it was terrible after fitting the coilovers and I have to say I am impressed with the bilsteins.

Clio RS 2.0 16v
Hi Adamm.

My B14 kit is on the way to my country, it will be installed by myself.
Since the rear spring is set all the way down, do you feel the rear end may have further lowered after driving for a few times?

Is there any recommended pre-set ride height by Bilstein?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Adamm.

My B14 kit is on the way to my country, it will be installed by myself.
Since the rear spring is set all the way down, do you feel the rear end may have further lowered after driving for a few times?

Is there any recommended pre-set ride height by Bilstein?

Urm it could have dropped a tiny bit more but nothing I have noticed since having them fitted.

Tbh mate I'm not sure if they do but its not really advised to go all the way down, I'm still impressed with them all the way down though.

Looks spot on!

Cheers mate :).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate :)

Ahh you changed your mind now then lol get it done it'll will look spot on. Caught my splitter once or twice already then again it is only siting about 2-3 inches from the floor lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'm not sure now, I do like the F1's and I guess money would be best spent else where.

Cheers as well :).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So nearly 5 months later she's still here lol.

Have been changing my mind constantly one minute I'm getting rid for another 182 then the next I decide to keep it.

So for now I'm keeping it seen as it needs a fair amount of money spending on it. Firstly after a few months of the car feeling pretty strange to drive and a few alignments later it still was crap so decided to take it to get looked at properly by someone who knows what there looking at... Straight away Dan at 519 spotted the fact it had 2 different wishbones on it one creating more castor than the other.

The driveshaft also has play in it :mad:

So next few weeks will be getting them all sorted and should hopefully FINALLY rectify the issue with the castor.

Other things on the list to sort are the rear disks and pads and an oil leak. Cars going to cost me a fortune these next 6 months but hey ho should all be worth while... Cant wait to have the castor the same both sides.