ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adams RB-182

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Maybe a lot but by far yours is one of e nicest and cleanest out them all yours stands out a lot :) but yeah theres loads in Harlow when im out and about I hardly see any rbs about but once you get in Harlow there's loads lol

Lol thanks. Being broken and put back to standard in August if you want some bits. Get your car round mine for a proper clean ;)

Astra H vxr
It does look good with the standard cup wheels on those apex. Car is looking good mate :)

I reckon my dent guy can get out your bonnet dent, however it looks like the paint has chipped which he is unable to sort out :(

And Tom moans, but he never ends up selling up lol ;)
ahhh yeah its chipped the paint right through :( so ive touched it up with touch up paint to hide it a little lol, think im gunna have to purchase a new bonnet and get it sprayed to match :( reckon it wont be cheap either :( rb bonnets seem rare to find and will take ages to find one :dapprove: yeah haha he wants to sell it but the relises how much he loves it lol dont ya tom :rasp::rasp: yeah car is getting the slowly but surely :eek: matched inlets and the panel filter then get it mapped and body work doing and it be to where i want it :cool:

Lovely looking car!

Also love the other cars in the last posts.

I got a few pics of yours at FCS - http://fcs.bonxy.net/?s=s18+taa

Thanks, Sam!

Lol thanks. Being broken and put back to standard in August if you want some bits. Get your car round mine for a proper clean ;)
oh you seriously selling them ? oh what parts will you be selling :p;) and yeah when you off work next and il bring it over :cool: excuse the dent on the bonnet though lol

thanks for the side on pic mate! need to get me some apex's now! :)
Have you got cup struts/shocks?
lol apex aint as bad as people make out :nono: def should get them mate sits perfect height imo and yup standard shocks and struts :)

Also the rear of your car looks sick !!!!! More pics please
haha it does in deed just need to clean the tailpipes and give it a nice polish :rasp: ahhh yeah il upload some more soon got few more on me phone :approve:

Hey Adam,

Nice car ;)
haha thanks Adam :rasp:

lol.

Cheers mate. How are you finding the system? Is it as loud as a yozza?
im loving it mate always getting compliments from people saying it sounds really nice :eek: its not as loud as a yozza but got told its the closest il get to one (sound) il try get a video of it uploaded for you mate although a video wont do much justice ;)