ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Added some blue footwell neons today

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Nah. Try turning it around, and it should work when the doors open (but not manually)

I got 2 bulbs in the pack so I just wired them both up like so:
DSCF1500s.jpg

Renault clio van
Sweet, il try turning it, of not il get another one....how do you know which is + an which is - to wire the other? Or doesnt it work that way?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Not enough to get pulled no....just a tiny amount
Any blue light is enough to get you pulled AFAIK and I don't think it would go down too well of you were pulled for another reason and they then saw the glow was not from their lights.

Renault clio van
I suppose....its only trying new things to see how it looks. Its a van....im gona get a 172/182 when i got the money and dont want to mess anything up so il doit al on the van to see how things look....

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Sweet, il try turning it, of not il get another one....how do you know which is + an which is - to wire the other? Or doesnt it work that way?

Trial and error. Solder the two wires onto the first bulb, and put it in. If it goes on manually, then you need to hold the other bulb against the wires and turn it so that it lights with the doors open. That's the way it'll need to be soldered onto the free ends of the wires.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I did this when i was 18, thought it looked the muts nuts at the time,

taste has kinda changed somewhat since then though. still looks pretty smart though, try not to over do it on the blue lights, subtlety ftw!