ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advanced Powertrain Developments

2005 Nissan Navara
As some of you already know, i started officially trading in engine building/performance tuning a couple of months ago. For those who dont know, my business is called: Advanced Powertrain Developments....alla the title!
After years tinkering with engines, gathering various related qualifications, and working for established companies in the field, this is the next natural step.

My services include engine building, tuning (e.g. throttle body installs), dynamic balancing of rotary masses (cranktrains etc), cylinder head flow modifications, custom engine installs, and anything in between!
I can supply a massive range of uprated engine componentry, internal and external. cams, pistons, throttle bodies, ecu's etc etc etc.

My website ap-developments.com isnt finnished yet, but will be very soon...so keep checking for progress. it will include gallery's of customer workand my own projects.

All my labour rates are the cheapest you'll find at the moment for this type of work....and i only work to the highest quaility using quality components/materials.

So if you have a project planned and need someone to carry out the work, or have an engine that needs rebuilding, or if you just need performance parts, let me know!

Contact me via pm, email: info@ap-developments.com or msn: craigstanley_781@hotmail.com, and as soon as my works mobile number is confirmed i will post that up aswell.

cheers!

Craig

2005 Nissan Navara
cheers mate...

all my rates are VERY competetive anyway, but willing to cut people individual deals/discounts on larger jobs. but even on smaller work
e.g. modified 172/182 inlet service £130 on exchange/as supplied or £180 drive-in/drive-out.

A number of clios
nice one mate hope you can get engine mods (cams etc) for a mk2 phase 1 1.6 16v ;) lol cos there's not much stuff on the market ive found or not found :D

CJ

Blue ph1 172
To be fair, I have has an engine re-build, inlet madifold mod etc from Craig and he is VERY good.

2005 Nissan Navara
ABS sensor is proving a bastid...will fone around breakers this week matey. Apparently no-one removes them as they are always seized! might be a renault purchase yet :p

As for inlets, Im just waiting on a delivery of a couple of sets. they will shift fast, so if you want a set, get in touch.

Milltek'd 182
it appears you have one too many messages mr stanley! i thought something was up (thought u were on holiday!) as your usually pretty good with the old electronic mail