ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice if you have a 182

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Ok im approximatly 2 months away from buying a 182...

I firstly can't decide wether to pay that little bit extra for a racing blue or to go for the darker blue (not moneco or what ever its called) the blue in between.

I don't want a s**t heap either but it doesnt have to be immaculate.

How much am i looking to pay as i dont want anything that has done more than 45000 miles (not too bothered about the reg)

advice would be greatly appritated, also any other tips.

Paying extra for a free colour? Fail.

Look around for yourself. AT/PH/eBay. £5-6k id imagine, depending on your luck.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
to be honest im not sure if i like the other colour better the darker blue.. whats that called by the way?

i dont want to spend anymore than 5k

Vectra SRi
from what i can gather mate the racing blue was a free colour when bought new and the arctic blue (the darker blue) was at an extra cost? which would make sense seeing as racing is a solid colour and the arctic is metallic

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
You've been on this website for a year now yet you still ask stupid questions like this?
Maybe if you actually looked at cars that are for sale to gauge prices and not ask what money will get you what, you might actually find a car you want.

197-I love!!!
If it was me I'd go for the blue 182,great price and it looks very well looked after.

Renault Clio RS 182
I bought my racing blue 182 at the start of october. It had 37,000 on the clock, 54 Reg, in really good nick. I paid £6350 for it. The car market has slummped sice so id guess anywhere between £5k-£6k for something similar?

I bought my racing blue 182 at the start of october. It had 37,000 on the clock, 54 Reg, in really good nick. I paid £6350 for it. The car market has slummped sice so id guess anywhere between £5k-£6k for something similar?
Yep, or on here £3.50

200 Gordini
Racing blue is a great colour, but its too flat for my liking.

Since i'm into detailing etc i went for the Arctic and it really is a nice colour dirty or polished up, also racing blue is a bit too 'look at me'... beautiful but i couldn't own one

Yozza'd Titanium 182
i think its going to be the artic blue, i do like the look of the RB but as said above it is like "look at me" and i think the artic looks mint at night time.

thanks for the comments... well most of you :)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
well its either...

me as main driver - fully comp - £1150

or

me as main driver - thrid p f&t - £999.21

what you recon? i know what i think

Yozza'd Titanium 182
yep, be stupid not too just off topic, how much is it for a decent se of coilovers, would you avoid springs?? im planning to have this car for about 2-3 years and i want it spot on

yep, be stupid not too just off topic, how much is it for a decent se of coilovers, would you avoid springs?? im planning to have this car for about 2-3 years and i want it spot on
Lol, don't jump the gun get a car first. You may like how it handles anyway.

200 Gordini
plenty of time to do mods, i priced up miltek, sportlines, panel filter this and that all in one but decided to do it bit by bit. Might feel a bit better lol

Clio Sport 182
whatever colour you go for..... after a while you will wish you got the other colour lol. Artic blue scrubs up well but i kinda wish id went for rb or a trophy for the colour and seats. I had the money for a trophy, but a good condition artic one was for sale close by and i jumped at it. I long for a trophy but no way would I buy another 182, not because they are bad, just because ive owned one and fancy a change.

Thats not bad at all imo for a young driver.

I wouldnt go modding it. Just enjoy it for what it is imo. Its not like it handles like a dog when stock.

^ agreed, but you know what folk are like on here though, it must have this, it must have that :boring: If folk were tracking their cars etc I could understand it all, for the rest I don't get it.