ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 Cup

Rusty Cup
N0ddie is your Clio remapped? my 182's throttle response was sooo much sharper after i'd had it Henk'd. My 200 feels just as lethargic cant wait to get it Henk'd to see what its like.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
N0ddie is your Clio remapped? my 182's throttle response was sooo much sharper after i'd had it Henk'd. My 200 feels just as lethargic cant wait to get it Henk'd to see what its like.

Not yet. I wanna wait until I change my induction setup (Looking at going for the R3 setup).

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The camber on H&Rs can't be adjusted with just the coilovers, so the garage would have just lowered it :)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The camber on H&Rs can't be adjusted with just the coilovers, so the garage would have just lowered it :)

Yup. As you lower it thought you get neg camber. Think to a max of 1.15. So says Simo anyway.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
From Simo:

Camber is fixed.. Change ONLY when you low the car because the geometry of the front make this..

@ Standard level we've -1.05°
@ lower clio (mine) we've -1.12°/-1.15°

These adjustable top mount give -1.6° more of standard..

-2.6° max
001_smile.gif

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ultras are back on:

6694878579_8aa31013f7_b.jpg

Went through a phase of wanting to sell them in order to buy some new Cup racer Speedlines but have now had a change of heart and think these look too good to get rid of.

All the goodies have now arrived for its 2nd service next month (Discs, Pads, fluid and caliper pins) but still waiting on a delivery date for the new gearbox from Renault which is disappointing.

Also, price dependent, a set of KW Clubsports might be getting ordered on payday!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Right, some more goodies arrived for the 200 today:

IMG_0358.jpg

KW Clubsports with these shexee top mounts:

IMG_0360.jpg

Getting fitted tomorrow along with the big brake kit, pads, fluid and service. Will be like a new car.

Gearbox has also been changed.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Fack... Clubsports! They're mint.

You must have sold both kidney's for them :eek:

EDIT: There was a thread on clio197.net about the clubsports not fitting the 200's due to a top mount design change... don't know if that is right :S

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Fack... Clubsports! They're mint.

You must have sold both kidney's for them :eek:

EDIT: There was a thread on clio197.net about the clubsports not fitting the 200's due to a top mount design change... don't know if that is right :S

Yeah, the newer 200s (Post August 2010 I think) have a different/revised suspension setup. A member with the newer 200s bought the Clubsports (Which he was told by KW would fit the newer 200s) but they didnt fit as the top mount is quite different.

I have provisionally sold my H&R coilovers so I'll be getting some money back for them so it doesnt seem as painful a hit to the wallet.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Just picked the little beast up. Very happy with how she is.

First things the brakes. Fudging awesome (Though the brakes that were on were just about finished so really any new brake setup would have been better). Getting used to just touching the peddle as opposed to pressing it a good bit further a la emergency stop when leaving the garage lol.

6816271545_f56c0c8d22_b.jpg

The picture is quite deceiving. There is a bigger gap between the caliper than it looks, but got the guys to re balance the wheel with the wheel weights further inside the wheel.

Clubsport wise theres good and bad points so far. Good being that the turn in is just immediate, changes directing like a wasp (Couldn't test them properly as its fudging snowing now). Ride quality? Terrible on the bumpy roads. I'm gonna put this down to the coilovers being on their softest settings for running in. Its just so bouncy. Been assured that once they are set up properly (I asked the garage to just install 'em and give me a basic setup to do until I get it set up at Kenny Brown's place in 2 weeks) the bounciness will go away.

6816271567_5959744513_b.jpg

6816271535_56e028563d_b.jpg

Essentially the same ride height as the H&Rs to keep Emma happy lol.

Overall very happy at how she's coming along.

TTRS & V50
N/S/F looks slightly higher than the rest of the corners. Shouldn't the O/S/F be the highest due to driver weight.

However, it looks awesome no matter how much I hate the cup spoiler.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Cheers guys. I'm over the moon with it.

Awesome :)

Got any pics of the top mounts fitted too, they look so pretty :')

Will see what I can do.

N/S/F looks slightly higher than the rest of the corners. Shouldn't the O/S/F be the highest due to driver weight.

However, it looks awesome no matter how much I hate the cup spoiler.

The car isnt sitting level, its on that slightly raised kerb you can see. On flat ground it is level but its getting properly set up in 2 weeks time once the new coilies are run in.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3