ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air con delte kit bought help fitting !!?

172 turbo
just bought kit for various reason,, how ever people say its really easy to fit , but i mean where do i start can some one do a step by step guide with pics etc be a really big help ? i mean take it bumper off air con rad out remove nuts and bolts but u must have to drain coolant and i get funny about putting it back it and the overheating scenario thanks ?>??

172 turbo
i hope not i spoke to sean and he said no its litterally bolt on bolt off jobby ? just concerned about refilling collant as mate have had air in before overheated how do u do it correctly ??/

You sound like you have no idea what do to.

If you're that serious about getting rid of the aircon, then pay someone to do it or get someone who knows what they're doing to help you.

TrackCar & F30 330d
If you look on pure motorsports website they have a guide, if your planning on swapping the bottom crank pulley for their shiny alloy one then you will need the cam locking tools or your engine will go bang when you start it.

172 turbo
crispy im confused mate i dont think im swapping a pully simply putting the cup set up in just 2 brackets ands a belt , pulleys already fitted on pas i thought ?

172 turbo
just saw on pures siite complet diff theres has pulleyes this just cup set up no pulley removal required so wont neeed to set up crank etc?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Sorry I thought you had bought the pure motorsports ac delete kit. The 172 cup set up is just unbolt the stuff you have and bolt the new stuff on

172 turbo
yeah mate what i thought well thats the easi bit you got any advice on the refilly the coolant in the sense of how to not get air in the system cheers??