ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Sprint November 2007 Pics

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Was a great day as usual, unfortunatley i was a little worse for wear from the night before and just felt totally spaced out. Still had fun sliding in the wet rather than chasing the times.

Looks like Dan owned the drag :) Theres a FRS waiting next lol, looks like it'll be close.

Chris, love the mood in the pictures, outstanding as always.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
cheers all for a great day! good to see the weather didnt put all off! will definitly be attending the next one! and may keep all my bits (exhaust) on the car lol! some good driving and a couple of the fastest lawn mowers i have ever seen!

j

Hopefully tomorrow, about to watch football now and I'm still neglecting my Wii (Mario Galaxy needs to be played more!) not to mention my other half :)

any more pics :D

Here you go, a few more in the gallery as well now. Wouldn't normally have kept these but as you asked nicely ;)

224613297-L.jpg

224613612-L.jpg

224612544-L.jpg

224613544-L.jpg

224612447-L.jpg

have u got a bigger size of this.. new desktop :d

223297963-L.jpg

Its already my desktop background , but then it is my car ;)

This is the high res version

223297963-O.jpg

Click on the pic to open a new window, and there you can veiw it full size.