ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm Probelm! ph1 172! Im Going CRAZY!!!

2001 Ph1 172
please plesae try and help me! for some unknown reason the Alarm on my ph1 (yreg) keeps spund for no apparent reason? and this includes in the middle of the night!!!! so its my third night with limited sleep!!! can anyone help? fixes? know faults?

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Mine played up before, used to go off when I opened the boot after unlocking it. I disconnected the battery, left it a few minutes. It has not been a problem in over 12 months. Don't know if it reset something or what to be honest, I only did that as it would not stop lol. Not sure if it will help you but thats what I did.

Could also be your interior sensors setting off.

Take out the fuse for the alarm - there was a guide somewhere or disable the interior sensors. turn ignition on and off quickly twice and then lock should hear 3 or 4 beeps