ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 197, R26 Engine, cup cage...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
All easy things to change but the lights and seats are f**king awful. The green touches on the dashboard need f**k off too.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Not a bad starting point! Can't see how that engines running safe boost though! Unless he's missed engine parts off

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah I kind of got that impression from some of the pics.

The idea is spot on, but lets be honest, to make that into a 'decent' looker in the way he has (essentially starting from scratch!) would cost tens of thousands!!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
well autotrader seems to think its a 2008 RENAULT CLIO 1.2 TCE Dynamique in black ;)

flol the advert even says that

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mind we had a meet in Aviemore and we were all sitting in a carpark getting photos when a RB 182 Full of boys kept passing. Then he came in.. with parking sensors!

Douche

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
S4LV4GE potential profits at there best; 450-750quid smashed 2 pieces clio 1.2, 200-600POUNDS cash for shell, 700-1500quid megane 225 smashed, bolt it altogether 3k sell all unused parts 1500POUNDS+ CASH, possible sale of complete "special track" car 8-10k

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
that has potential to be awesome. Get rid of the gash seats and harnesses, respray the cage alien green instead of the lime green which clashes like fook, paint the calipers back to o.e.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Awesome car tbh, however, A writtan off 1.2 repaired with a 200 shell and an r26 engine. Screams ringer to me.

You cant just go changing the shell of a car, i'd also hazard a guess that there isn't actually a part on it from a 1.2.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Unless the shell was bought brand new, its not legal to reshell.

But that aside, it looks like a pretty good basis for a track toy IMHO, although thats strong money for a relatively modest spec car with such a dodgy past.