ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ali's Vee!! Corn exchange edinburger..

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Clocked it when i parked then noticed the regy when i was heading back to the car!

Enjoy the gig then? how p!sh were that band paladium!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ha! I was worried about leaving it! But parked close to the supermarket! There's a guard at the door so figured it to be the best option!

Aye , they wern't the best! Liked the Rivers tho!

We were right at the front! After 2 songs we wisely moved back! lol! Bit wild! I was soaked! ha!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i only seen the end of their last tune, i was just in time for them weirdos coming on stage.

then later some (hot) chic tried to get my email addy to put on their mailing list.. i was like "eh naw!" she said "you dont know what your missing" i said, "i just watched their whole set, naw!"

I was in the mothers ATR, i have decided i will never own a honda ever! feels like a tin can! And all it does is scream for mercy, doesnt even go fast!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
it is pap!! you've got to drop 2 gears to make it move!!

on the other hand it handles well and has a good driving position with comfy seats!

Are you back up the deen? i drove down went to gig and then drove back up lastnight, back at work today! mega tired!