ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All RR Results from EA RR Day

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Inlets are on, Oil, Filters and Brakes are on Order so I'll be up for another run :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Came a couple of weeks ago but haven't got round to fitting them..... Fitted Last night so curious if they've made a difference

Evo 6, E92 320d
Std so they said.

At least now i have a base figure and can see what effects any mods will have, hopefully by then i shall have new exhaust and inlets.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Looking at that thread it would suggest some of the results posted by people with RS tuners is somewhat optimistic!

BMW M5 & E36
Yep standard apparently! I didnt realise but thats my Gf, brothers mate and he live near me. He "thinks" its standard although there must be some cam work or something going on!

Must be something not standard to make that! Good power from the F7p.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Right, all gone off to PFC along with aload of pics we took, even though they have loads from matt woods. Least they will have a massive selection to pick from :) Ill post back when I know what month its gunna be in.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Can someone give me the link to all the Matt Woods photo's cos I can't find them

Ditto, they dont seem to be on his website anyway! And I dont think he took any of mine on the rollers either :(

I sent in a shed loads of other pics anyway so hopefully quite a few cars will get pictured.

Timing has to be out on that 182, can someone post up the graph.

We have a rr day on sat @ RStuning will let you know how we do

SQ5
Clio-Coby - 182 - 177.6bhp - 153 Torque - Decat, Cat-Back System, Ph1 Airbox with ITG Filter, RSTuner

Olly_mango - 182 - 173.9 bhp - 157 torque - Ktec decat and cat back, panel filter, Custom APT Remap.

Gregg - ph2 172 - 173.5bhp - 153 torque - Ktec cat back, decat, Espace V6 airbox, RSTuner

Pete - 182 Trophy - 173bhp - 153 torque

bach 172 - ph1 172 - 171.8bhp - 155 torque (full exhaust + de cat,pannel filter ,re map)

Yellow Dave - LY 182 - 170.9bhp - 146lb/ft (V6 Espace airbox)

Bassyboi - 182 Racing Blue - 168.1bhp 151lb/ft(PiperX Viper, Yozzasport race system and decat)

Beatjunkie- ph2 172 Monaco - 166.2bhp -143 torque (ktec recessed exhaust)

Chrisjk - ph1 172 - 165 bhp - 149 torque - (panel filter)

Greeny172 - Ph2 172 - 163bhp - 151lb/ft (Decat, Stealth system, RS Tuner, K&N element w/ CAF)

richy22 - PH2 172 - 162.6 bhp - 141 Torque - Yozza Race Exhaust (de-cat not on) Pipercross filter, RsTuner map.

Togusa - PH2 172 - 162bhp - 141 torque (completely standard)

Timmay - 182 Racing Blue - 161bhp 174 lb/ft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smitchell1 - Ph2 Iceberg 172 - 161 bhp - 141lb of torque!! Matched Inlets, K&N panel filter, Ktec stealth

Mr.AdamB - Mk1 Hybrid - 167.8 bhp - 147 torque - F7r head + Bottomend, megane manifold, side exit, Catcams,RS tuning remap

WILLIE - BG 182 - 166bhp - 149 lb/ft - Decat & IK removed. (With Simota Aeroform - 141bhp lol)

DJRoberts - Ph1 172 Silver - Y926 - 167.1bhp/149 lb/ft - Powerflow Exhuast, matched inlets, no filter

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Right, all gone off to PFC along with aload of pics we took, even though they have loads from matt woods. Least they will have a massive selection to pick from :) Ill post back when I know what month its gunna be in.

Good Stuff..... Fingers crossed I get a lucky pic in it although I wasn't there long :(

SQ5
I wouldn't worry mate, matched inlets are only really what they shoudl of been from factory so it makes everyone think power is better ;) lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Further to this I now need to know everyones full names for the mag! FS! Please pm me this along with the first part of your reg, if you know anyone elses please let me know these as well.

Cheers
Dan

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Further to this I now need to know everyones full names for the mag! FS! Please pm me this along with the first part of your reg, if you know anyone elses please let me know these as well.

Cheers
Dan

Anymore? I have around half!

Thanks to all who have pm'd me their details.

Dan

Cammed 182 :)
Those rolling road results seem a little poor to be honest a standard 182 should be 178bhp ish the cars porbably need tuned change of injectors etc