ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Titanium & Icebergs!

Need to do some minor refurb on the turinis and sort a slow puncture so I have finally got around to putting some new rubber on my 2118s. There's plenty of clearance for the calipers so thought I'd see how they looked before I invested in some spacers to get the 5mm offset difference back.

Plus I need to sort out me rusty nuts :giggle:

IMG_5037.jpg

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Silver works black works but I hate gun metal on silver.
I did look at trying to find a Matt bronze like Rays do their wheels in.

I did think of Gold but wasnt to sure & i did this colour combo on a porsche but then any colour combo seems to work on a porsche.I could of tried a black but metallic

sam_w88

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Clio 172 Cup
Few pics of my supercharged Iceberg Cup. Don't suppose there's many of them about!... and has climate control!

Pulled everything off it this week for a good tidy up, refreshing parts and powder coating a few things and gearbox rebuild

IMG_0865.jpeg
IMG_0060.jpeg
IMG_1164.jpeg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Anymore details mate on these,have you a web page or instagram for your prints?

Hiya bud,
21ten is still very much in its infancy but I have an Instagram and facebook page for them. look up 21ten.art on either.
I have started to post things on this thread too - https://cliosport.net/threads/21ten...models-can-be-available.831938/#post-11899722

If there is anything you would like to know feel free to fire me a PM and I can tell you anything you would like to know. (y)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Cool photos,what was the idea of having the bonnet off? @Nafoff

We just took it out on the road after that, everything about how we shot that image was dodgy....lol

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I will get some better photos of mine but we're in lockdown here in Wales still, so I'm unable to really go anywhere. I saw another Titanium 182 nearby in Deganwy with a Cliosport.net forum sticker, anyone off here?