ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys

Thinking about putting some alloys and lowering the clio a bit im thinking 16 or 17s price between 3 and 600 quid on the rims plus shocks/suspesion kit

what would be your reccomendations anyone handy with photoshop could slap ideas onto this pic would be great

clioside_888a3d54ad84a02658b34d40774e22c3.JPG

Chocolate Bar™
wheels are your choice, but i'd defo say go at least 60mm. Get the lowering right and any wheels can look good

2002 Clio Dynamic
I have an Apex Sports kit for sale lowers 40mm though! 40mm drop and a set of 17s!! Very nice

go 60mm unless weegads kit is particularly cheap. and colour coding is normally around £300. for bumper inserts, side strips and handles. If your based anywhere near dudley though, I am going to sort a group buy in the next month or so.

a group buy of what? suspension or color coding (is colour coding posible on a group buy)

Im not myself however my sister lives in wednesdale (or however its spelt)up in wolverhampton

Last edited:
  clio rl yeayyyyyah
clio-net.jpg

i had a go at lowering your car and puttin some alloys on it as i was bored and to give you an idea here you go

Suzuki Swift Sport
i've got basically the same car, I'm wanting new alloys and mines lowered but i dont want it so low that i wouldnt get over speed bumps. any ideas of how low again? what sort of alloys are the ones above?

Chocolate Bar™
oz superleggras(sp?) on the red car above. mines down 80mm on 15's and i can get over humps

think the red one would look better with some tyres ;)