ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALPINE 9855r problem HELP

Clio SI
HI

one of my mate was drunk and messed about with my head unit and has managed to get the screen to go blank after about 5 seconds but as soon as you like change track/change vol besically press any button the screen comes back to lie for 5 secs then blanks out agian like a power save option or something

had a look in the options and cant fine a factory restore or anything like that and i cant find the option to undo what she did

anyone got an idea

Thanks

Dan

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
This is a feature fella, its called black out supposed to make it sound better. You push and hold a button down to turn it on and off, on my 7990 its the volume wheel, think yours will be different and it will def be in the instruction book.

Mk2 172
the button to turn black out off is on the front panel of that unit cos i used to have one. press and hold it for a few seconds and it will turn this feature off. its designed for night driving so its not so bright :)

BMW M135i
I've turned that on by accident a few times, took me ages to find out how to turn it off the first time because its not in the manual.