ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpne HU in my Trophy - Look In

Lee

BMW M2C
I had an Alpine 9853R in my Trophy. It should fit straight in and works fine. You will need an adaptor to use the display and stalk controls though.

Focus RS Mk1
as above, i had a pioneer which came with adaptor loom and the cage required to fit, although it was loose so had to just nip an edge of the dash where the cage sits, nothing visable.

you will need both incartec lead for the stalk controls, £35 in all but well worth it. i love my stalk controls and use them all the time, keep the greasy prints of the HU too!

182 Trophy
Cheers Guys !!!!

I am thinking about the Incartec leads as the stalk controls are very very good especially when your uses to them LOL. But my trophy is for sale at the moment so there isnt alot of point !!!!

BMW M135i
The £40 incartec leads won't work as the trophy uses the canbus system, the incartec ones for that are £130! (or they were the last time I checked).

An alternative is to use the proper alpine adapter which is £50 and will give you display as well as stalk if that headunit supports vehicle display interface?