ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazing little 172 - before and after

David27

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
So, last month my youngest lad and I bought this unmolested 31,000 mile (one owner) 172.

With a little bit of magic from Mick at Diamond Motors; some genius work from Snappy on the steering wheel; and a fresh set of Turini alloys - the car looks amazing. But what I can't get over is that the little car dives like new - it blows my mind how fantastic this 172 is!! Love this little car - keep the smiles coming..... A couple of before and afters....

Attachments

• clio 44.JPG
    clio 44.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 133
  • clio 46.jpg
    clio 46.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 134
  • clio 45.JPG
    clio 45.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 138
  • clio 47.jpg
    clio 47.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 125

David27

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Standard wheels definitely suit Iceberg more than the other colours, but turinis always look good IMO. Just needs some centre caps.
I’d never want to drive it at that mileage, no wonder it still drives like new.
Thanks - centre caps on the way ;). I cannot get over a 20 year old car with no creak, growns, clanks or any other 'old age' noises and she feels so planted to the road - untrue...

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Loving this. I loved the iceberg I had. I hope it’s still got the recessed exhaust and the bumper isn’t cut?

David27

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Loving this. I loved the iceberg I had. I hope it’s still got the recessed exhaust and the bumper isn’t cut?
Recessed exhaust - tick; no bumpers cut - tick; and apart from the wheels and steering wheel completely as she left the factory :love:. Even has the little instamatic camera in an unopened box as provided by Renault in case of an accident...

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
personally id be getting some eibach sportline springs then just enjoy it, needs a little drop and they improve the handling and looks without ruining the ride.

Nobby87

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
So, last month my youngest lad and I bought this unmolested 31,000 mile (one owner) 172.

With a little bit of magic from Mick at Diamond Motors; some genius work from Snappy on the steering wheel; and a fresh set of Turini alloys - the car looks amazing. But what I can't get over is that the little car dives like new - it blows my mind how fantastic this 172 is!! Love this little car - keep the smiles coming..... A couple of before and afters....