ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp Problems - Wiring

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
Hello!

Could Any1 tell me where i can put the cable from the interior for the power to the engine bay, anyone know of any rubber gromits easy ways?

Thanks! :)

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ive jsut done one yesterday... take out the glove box,,, and get a long screw driver behind there is a gromet that leads into the engine bay... cant see it from the bay so poke the screwwy through and wiggle it until a m8 finds it lol then tape the lead to it and pull through... its the hardest one ive done as its only a small gromet

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
do a search there are millions and millions of posts about this, there is no easy way, esp if you have a sport

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
the bonnet release, how do you wire it all the way to there. thru that gap? is it easy to do? cheers mate

thanks for all the posts :D

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
DSC00360.JPG

Is this the Gromet You Speak Of?

i HOPE SO!

sure is!easy enoughif you cant force it through with the screwdriver,use a metal coat hanger,force it through then make a loop on it then connect it to the terminal on the power cable and pull it through