ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An achievment

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
So on the m11 coming home managed to get my little 1.2 to 115mph! =) Thought I would try to see the max on a empty stretch of road. Car did sound like it was screaming for me to stop before it had a heart attack. I thought this was a little achievement considering the engine size.

Inb4 the words of hate come in I was on a EMPTY motorway (for once) I don't put other peoples lives at risk. (I'm not a idiot)

225 Cup & Williams
So on the m11 coming home managed to get my little 1.2 to 115mph! =) Thought I would try to see the max on a empty stretch of road. Car did sound like it was screaming for me to stop before it had a heart attack. I thought this was a little achievement considering the engine size.

Inb4 the words of hate come in I was on a EMPTY motorway (for once) I don't put other peoples lives at risk. (I'm not a idiot)

Such a hero.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Not the kind of thing you should be bragging about on an open forum chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.