ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An old member

ST
Faultless IMO. Best thing to do is get behind the wheel. Most of the folk who slate it have only ever read about them on forums.

Robson ya pellet.

86460-6269704Fr.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Nice car, driven a few 318s and they aren't as bad as people make out, perfectly fine for day to day driving.

Porsche Boxster987S
Haha ! They're not important anymore . If they have a good badge and can look the part thats all that matters . Money is for other things now . Until I'm rich enough one day for both lol

Porsche Boxster987S
One of the custom wheel colour and a wee arty interior pic. All ip5

Just taken this a good long drive and it's bloody great fun !

y4eda3y5.jpg

bu8ydava.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
I'm actually a big fan. I'm never of this opinion, but engine smengine. It looks great and you can just ball about in comfort.

Spot on. Most folk who try and be negative own a fiat or a 100 year old r32

Hi Alan / Gaz :)

ST
Spot on. Most folk who try and be negative own a fiat or a 100 year old r32

Hi Alan / Gaz :)

I wasn't negative in the first instance i was poking fun at the fact it's essentially the same as your last car.. The amount of justification you've given to people for your reasons for changing says it all.

I was referring to your tantrum on IG about the film I gave an OPINION on.

I don't think Gaz will take too kindly to your last comment ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
Lol banter

Banter.

Banter.

He knows id have his bus in a second . Still prefer the mkv though ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
New grille on the front , badges off the back and new bulb upgrades arrived today for the halos

bybu5epa.jpg