ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An optional extra for the 197 cup maybe??

Megane Mk4
Found this elsewhere..

Clio Cup in the mood for mash?
cj hubbard writes:

We've got a a proper chav rocket in at the moment: Renault's spectacular Clio Renaultsport Cup.

y1pTZJCRjwlbd4r2Kyn91tv7cxYosEA-Ert.jpg

It looks awesome in white. Which is a good thing, for reasons that will be disclosed in the not too distant future.
In the meantime, just drink in the details - like this full-on (official option...) rear spoiler.

y1pTZJCRjwlbd6xgjd9k_1_oo_2SGI3v78c.jpg

And these black wheels, which neatly set-off the Cup's distinctive red Brembo brake callipers.

y1pTZJCRjwlbd7TcqW_GHnOH6n9PJIC_0U9.jpg

Which in turn co-ordinate with the no smoking signs all the press offices are obliged to put in their fleet cars these days (smoking at work is illegal, dontchaknow).

y1p9al7olfpwahEU9A2lt21xqbWP2ZOYpWQ.jpg

Anyways, I'll get to the point. Driving to my physio appointment this afternoon, I was slowing down on approach to a more pedestrian paced user of the Queen's highway (which seems to be just about everybody when you're driving this thing, to be honest). On the anchors, I was slightly disturbed to feel something roll out from beneath the (very excellent) Recaro drivers' seat and head towards the pedals.
Fortunately, it was a straight, well sighted bit of road. So I leant forward to pluck out what I assumed would be a can of deicer or something before it could interfere with any vital controls. Like that stopping pedal thingy.
Deicer was an obvious expectation as Renault had placed one in the car before dispatching it to us. Less, I suspect, out of a sense of kindness than in an effort to encourage us to defrost the Cup thoroughly before setting off. Thus avoiding any nasty, visibility related accidents - especially as this car is stripped for weight to the point where it doesn't even have air conditioning.
However. It wasn't deicer.
It was a potato.

y1pTZJCRjwlbd4VTiG9u0Ph63EGDmZPbHN_.jpg

Now, I don't know whether this is a French potato, or one a colleague has misplaced from their shopping. But either way, it was quite surprise.
Recovering - and avoiding the hedge - I carefully placed it on the passenger (also very excellent) Recaro. And drove on.

y1pTZJCRjwlbd7E4y_trB-pKelDjN5W12yS.jpg

Needless to say, the potato is now strapped in and secure for all further journeys. We wouldn't any impromptu mashing mishaps occurring. It would be a pain to get out of the carpet.

y1pTZJCRjwlbd6EfJkU5sqxiio5DgejJat1.jpg

---
Taken from here - http://msnukcars.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9147D27F85A04C56!1535.entry

lol