ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Andy’s new V6 ... just a couple of pics

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

So I know that the idea is that I take loads of pictures and post on here ... but TBH Ive been too busy driving it since picking it up late this morning :D :D :D :D

Even better than I remember it ... is so fast and Im still granny shifting at 3-3.5kprm. Cant stop smiling! My kids love it too ... been taking them (one a time ;)) on hot laps.

Close up ...

http://home.btconnect.com/andynet/6.jpg

And then a shot showing the on-going mess that is my garage ... was supposed to be finished about a month ago :( Currently running about 8-10 weeks behind ... but at least the bricks match now ;)

http://home.btconnect.com/andynet/5.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

what a beast thats fooking awsome mate. blue is the best aswell :D

Your car is lovely Andy.

Its the best V6 in the world - I would be happy to come round and wash it every Sunday for you.

*Mint* Andy :D

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Looks fantastic mate.

I will look out for it in the car park i the morning! :D

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

oh and someones bound to, so here goes.....

**cough** Silvervisions **cough**

;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by NikC172 on 14 March 2005
Looks fantastic mate. I will look out for it in the car park i the morning! :D

Nik ... got a little bit of time in my schedule for tomorrow around lunchtime ... Ill ping you ;)

Octavia VRS

Minted, I didnt think you were getting it brand new 05 when you were talking about getting one!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 14 March 2005

Looks fantastic mate.

I will look out for it in the car park i the morning! :D

Nik ... got a little bit of time in my schedule for tomorrow around lunchtime ... Ill ping you ;)

:D:D:D

Yeah, just let me know. Ill drop everything, customers can wait :devilish:

lurverley Andy - see if I can spot you on the motorway now instead !!!

glad you are pleased with it - but knew you would be!!

did you get the "updated" membership card?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Day172 on 14 March 2005

We need to organise a meet VERY soon.
Im working on that one..... hopefully (HINT HINT) ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

The bricks dont quite match on your extension.

So Day isnt on the list for a ride now given that comment ;) ... but Fudgey and Sawa (and Mike172 and MB) are definitely on it :D

(And yes the bricks dont quite match if you look very closely ... its been a f**king nightmare)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 14 March 2005

nice - i wouldnt park it next to that scaffolding though!
Hmm, get it away from your building site - in the next couple of days youll be posting saying a brick has been dropped!!:(

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Day172 on 14 March 2005We need to organise a meet VERY soon.[/QUOTE]Im working on that one..... hopefully (HINT HINT) ;)

Pizza Hut or BK in HE?!?! ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 14 March 2005
lurverley Andy - see if I can spot you on the motorway now instead !!!glad you are pleased with it - but knew you would be!!did you get the "updated" membership card?

Cant stop smiling ... wish I was out driving it now ... but quite reasonably my missus is out at the gym instead. She refused to drive the Vee tho ... not sure if Im bothered or not ;)

And thanks for thoughtful proaction on the new membership card :D

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa on 14 March 2005

Pizza Hut or BK in HE?!?! ;)

Not sure, that will be up to the new Area Rep I guess.....

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Brian on 14 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 14 March 2005nice - i wouldnt park it next to that scaffolding though![/QUOTE]Hmm, get it away from your building site - in the next couple of days youll be posting saying a brick has been dropped!!:(

You can be sure that it wont be parked anywhere near it when the builders are at work! At night tho its either on the road, or on the drive and Id rather it off the road. The "guest" parking bays in our Close are too tight to get the V6 in easily given its "renowned" turning circle ;).

Was supposed to be parked behind a 4.1m wide insulated aluminum roller door with integral electric motor in a fully painted and finished garage with insulated walls and ceiling :(. Will be in about 5 weeks time.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

The "guest" parking bays in our Close are too tight to get the V6 in easily given its "renowned" turning circle ;).
I can second that. You could have nearly sold the 172 to Fubar by the time I got parked properly at the weekend. :p

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

The "guest" parking bays in our Close are too tight to get the V6 in easily given its "renowned" turning circle ;).

[/QUOTE]I can second that. You could have nearly sold the 172 to Fubar by the time I got parked properly at the weekend. :p

LOL ... the ironic thing is that my missus 7-seater Citroen C8 has a really good turning circle. Feels like the front wheels can go at 90 degrees to the car ;) Despite the C8s length I can still happily squeeze it into the bays.

Mini Cooper S sport

So Day isnt on the list for a ride now given that comment ;) ... but Fudgey and Sawa (and Mike172 and MB) are definitely on it :D
Yay Andy loves us the best nut nur nur ;).

If I had a Vee, Id built it its own house too. Ill look out for lots more crashes in your area from people driving into lamp posts while staring at it!

tiTTy & SV650

reminds me of that car insurance advert, know that is lucky... when the dog drags a stack of bricks off the scaffolding, just missing the car!

minted car, love the colour too

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by TheRoninV6 on 14 March 2005
what happen to the mars red andy? told you blue was the best colour ;)

Changed my mind :oops:

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

What comment Andy :confused:

LOL ... dont worry Day :) Just that you dissed my bricks ... its a long story of woe and disappointment ...

Titanium 182

your a lucky bloke andy!

esp being able to afford all that and have kids etc u must be well paid!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 14 March 2005
your a lucky bloke andy!esp being able to afford all that and have kids etc u must be well paid!

Just got a very flexible mortgage ;)