ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another BG 182 (first pics)

Track 172cup
After having it for about 3/4 months i thought it was about time for me to get my finger out and get some pics taken and posted up

Managed to give it a bit of tlc over the past couple of days and gave it a full detail inside and out

Done a few wee mods to it since ive had it but not much so far, for the time being its getting left as it is but might have some plans further down the line ;)

good/bad comments welcome as always :rasp:

anyway heres the pics......

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0793.gif

Smaller front plate and anthracite diamond
IMG_0790.jpg

Gold calipers and anthracite bullets
IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

ITG Maxogen induction kit
IMG_0762.jpg

And i couldn't resist a few reflection shots :D
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks really tidy. i quite like that the renault and sport badges are on the other side. just not a fan of the standard wheels at all. any reason for not running a fuel rail guard?

Track 172cup
cheers lads

yeh i wasn't a fan of the standard badges so took them off and replaced them with the new style ones sprayed anthracite, think it tidys up the back end a bit imo

well spotted luke lol, it's just off the now cause it cam off when i was doing an oil/filter change last week and i'm going to get it sprayed up aswell, will be going back on after

b/g 182, meg tourer
is that a miltek also? how does it sound with the maxogen?
some eibach sportlines will get it sitting nicely too :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Looks very nice. The only advice I'd give was to get rid of the heavy nankang tyres and get exaltos or conti's they really do make the car feel better, had nankangs on my last cup when I bought it and there's a big difference.

Track 172cup
Yeh its got a Milltek with a decat and it sounds brilliant with the maxogen, exhaust isnt too raspy and the maxogen adds a nice grunt

yeh i'm going to be replacing the nankangs at some point mate, they were about new when i got the car so just getting a bit of use from them then i'll be getting new tyres all round

Track 172cup
Looks mint. Could do with getting it lowered, but that's about it.

Yeh hopefully when VMaxx and Ktec get round to starting/finishing their coillies for the 182 cup suspension then i'll more than likely get a set of them on it

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Good effort mate-the updated badges really suit well.

Is it sat on the cup springs at the mo? Any plans for taking it any lower?

Track 172cup
cheers again for the comments, glad the badges went down well as they were a bit of a pain to spray up well lol, yeh managed to get the badges to cover the holes but its a very tight fit to cover them both

yeh it's just on the standard cup suspension atm, i had plans to get coilovers etc.... but i might have a new project to sink my teeth into, want a more track focused car and didn't really want to strip this as it has all the toys etc.. (inc sat nav)

so it might be up for sale in the coming month or 2, will be gutted though as i love it