ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Cheeky Videos of the 182 (pops and bangs included)

RS 189.9
Not sure on the technicalities but Tom from JMS told me i had to have one, which luckily i did :eek:

RS 189.9
Was that so you can call me a chav without me coming back with 'you have the same exhaust system as me'?! ;)

Clio
Ellen, I'm going to put this out there, if you don't want it just send it right back. I want to be on you.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Was that so you can call me a chav without me coming back with 'you have the same exhaust system as me'?! ;)

LOL Precisely. In all seriousness though it is much better.

Decat/pops and bangs is epic when you're in the mood for a drive... Any other time its a PITA. i.e hasstle at trackdays, MOT's, you can't hear Radio 2 unless the volume is at 30, you can't hear your passengers speaking, everyone glares at you when your driving past them on the M1 at 70mp at around 150db

(I think i'm getting old :eek:)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
after seeing this video and your previous video, and hearing jrs182 ive decided to get this add on. although im currently running a decat rs192 so im not hardcore like you yozza rebels!!

keo

Clio Trophy
my old 106 gti used to pop bang and shoot flames when i put a pugsport and four branch on it, fucked lamda sensor realy helped :) I dont think i could put up with it again though, good fun when your in the mood pita rest of the time. Clio looks tidy though

RX7 FD
LOL Precisely. In all seriousness though it is much better.

Decat/pops and bangs is epic when you're in the mood for a drive... Any other time its a PITA. i.e hasstle at trackdays, MOT's, you can't hear Radio 2 unless the volume is at 30, you can't hear your passengers speaking, everyone glares at you when your driving past them on the M1 at 70mp at around 150db

(I think i'm getting old :eek:)

When you start complaining about prices in pubs you are old....o wait :D!

LY R26 #288
after seeing this video and your previous video, and hearing jrs182 ive decided to get this add on. although im currently running a decat rs192 so im not hardcore like you yozza rebels!!
I'm interested to see what it sounds like on your system, i don't think its going to be as mental but i think it'll still sound good. You need to join the yozza club :p although i like being the only one at local meets with a yozza :) everyone loves it and says it puts their exhaust to shame lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I just can't decide on the Pops & Bangs map. The Yozza + Decat is fcuking loud enough as it is, but then it does sound fun. Though not all the time.

This is the problem, I hear it and love it, then talk myself out of it :(

LY R26 #288
I just can't decide on the Pops & Bangs map. The Yozza + Decat is fcuking loud enough as it is, but then it does sound fun. Though not all the time.

This is the problem, I hear it and love it, then talk myself out of it :(

I was the same, put the decat on, took it back off, then put it back on and got the overrun map :D.

Haven't regretted it yet. Its good fun.