ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another NooB waiting to find the right clio!

clio 182
hello, I am currently in search for my perfect 182 so just thought I'd make an account ready to post pictures and get asking questions to you lot ☺

looking for pretty much ANY colour 182 budget of £3000 with decent miles (60k ish), proof of belts being done, clean interior nothing broken, nice paint work and wheels etc. modded/unmodded
I will find it eventually, and if you kind folk on cliosport.net could help me at anytime it's much appreciated

thanks sam
instagram sjb123mk2

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Welcome to the club Sam.

Have a look through the cars for sale on here. There's currently a nice 182 for sale well under your budget.

Good luck with the hunt

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
hello, I am currently in search for my perfect 182 so just thought I'd make an account ready to post pictures and get asking questions to you lot ☺

looking for pretty much ANY colour 182 budget of £3000 with decent miles (60k ish), proof of belts being done, clean interior nothing broken, nice paint work and wheels etc. modded/unmodded
I will find it eventually, and if you kind folk on cliosport.net could help me at anytime it's much appreciated

thanks sam
instagram sjb123mk2

Welcome to the club Sam.

I look forward to seeing you purchase! :up:

clio 182
thanks all, I've been looking for a few months now and I've been ready to buy 1 a few times, but lm holding off for another payday or 2 so that when I do buy 1 I can literally go to town on it without having to scrape back the pennies lol

my previous car have been similar (corsa redtop) (fiesta st) and (fiesta rs turbo) all with 140-160bhp so hopefully I can find a strong 182 with 160++ hopefully!!! aiming for 190 and I'm happy ☺

be prepared for many questions and many photos ☺