ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Renault 5 GT Turbo joins the fleet!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just put a deposit on this mint red phase 1. Complete bare shell rebuild so good as new, will go nice with my white phase 2 :)

image_zpsed91e134.jpg

image_zps8522759b.jpg

image_zps96f2c386.jpg

image_zpsa883976b.jpg

image_zps8d7194f7.jpg

my phase 2

image_zpsf86c3025.jpg

Looks superb!

I really love the rear arch vent on the phase 1 as a nod to the original Renault 5 turbo.

Two great cars there.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If you guys know any cheap car transport company's to get the car from Central Scotland, to salisbury that would be great. Don't really have the time to fly up and drive down.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
If you guys know any cheap car transport company's to get the car from Central Scotland, to salisbury that would be great. Don't really have the time to fly up and drive down.

I've used Shipley a number of times. Use common sense and you'll get someone good.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for that. Question is, do I let someone drive it, or pay for a transporter. £100 difference.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
There is a negative side to all this, the AMG would have to go and tbh, I don't care. got a real
bug for the R5 now, more so than I ever did for the Evos.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Picking it up tomorrow followed by a 6hrs plus drive back! Can't wait!!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I was wondering who bought this gem? Such an awesome build and car!!!!

I am very jealous - and this is from an owner of 2 GTT's currently.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Didn't buy it, waiting to get on the very expensive plane home. s**t happens.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What happened?

Not what I wanted or expected, my current R5 is muchhhhhhh cleaner. Shame as I had really
high hopes and I really wanted it. If anyone wants to view this car and wants my feedback, pm.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
f**k it just lost £300 in flights, coolant has mixed either with oil or petrol. Brown ting colour with a film on top.

has high compression as oil coming though cam
cover seals. Could be breathers.

paint has blistered in engine bay ready to pop. Paint blistered in door s***s and seals, paint has split on bother rear 1/4s, both needs painting, approx 1k

f**k it just lost £300 in flights, coolant has mixed either with oil or petrol. Brown ting colour with a film on top.

has high compression as oil coming though cam
cover seals. Could be breathers.

paint has blistered in engine bay ready to pop. Paint blistered in door s**ts and seals, paint has split on bother rear 1/4s, both needs painting, approx 1k
Oh man!!
Wtf is it with some people? I take they didn't advertise it needed work etc?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What an ass the seller is, he let you go all that way knowing it would cost you a few quid but didn't feel the need to tell you of the car's problem's?

I'd of gone mad.