ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Renault 5 GT Turbo joins the fleet!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Maybe missed it but had you not already viewed it as you had put a deposit down?

Everyone's opinions on a potential purchase differ and tbh £5k for a mint phase 1 would raise alarm bells to me big time.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
No pictures, but nothing was disclosed
to be until I got there.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Maybe missed it but had you not already viewed it as you had put a deposit down?

Everyone's opinions on a potential purchase differ and tbh £5k for a mint phase 1 would raise alarm bells to me big time.

Lost me there. This car had big paint issues, none of it was disclosed to me, and I asked prior to the journey. The paint blisters where huge, the paint had split showing the prima underneath, massive blisters in the engine bay. He knocked off 1k and i still walked.....

i have had a lot of cars, and never seen blisters and paint split like this.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That's fair enough pal, if it is as bad as you say then he should have told you!!!

Hi Ant
I just found this thread a few days ago

I've been looking for a red phase 1 for a long time

I've sent you a PM
Could you let me know about the car.....(details, price you agreed, etc)

I'd like to speak to the seller, but I want to hear your thoughts first

Thanks