ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Snappy wheel. Inferno 182

Inferno 182
Picked up my 182 a coupe of months ago and it had the standard melted wheel. Having found Snappy's work on here I needed to get my wheel done as soon as I could. Well worth the wait it arrived this morning and my mate fitted it later.
His work is stunning and highly recommended.

Before

image-10.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-12.gif

after of course

image-11.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-13.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

Inferno 182
Oooo. That's lovely. He has a 4 week waiting list but I've joined it anyway. :)
You thought about adding some inferno trim to the car? In small doses I imagine it would look brilliant.

Yeah I had a bit of a wait having joined his list a while ago. I would like to brighten the inside up a bit but not sure how at the moment,like you say in small doses it could be good.

Yeah I had a bit of a wait having joined his list a while ago. I would like to brighten the inside up a bit but not sure how at the moment,like you say in small doses it could be good.

I imagine it's easy to go overboard on the trim. I saw one where the silver pull-off trim was in orange and I thought it looked quite smart.
But what do I know with my silver car. :rasp:

His work is so good.

It costs about £185 but he'll give you £40 or so back when you return your standard wheel. Give or take a couple of quid I can't remember exactly. Obviously you've got to sort out the postage for sending your wheel back too etc.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
That looks spot on ;)

Snappy is struggling getting wheels back to start doing new ones that's why its taking him longer to get them done?!

cant wait for mine :approve:

Pat

Inferno 182
His work is so good.

It costs about £185 but he'll give you £40 or so back when you return your standard wheel. Give or take a couple of quid I can't remember exactly. Obviously you've got to sort out the postage for sending your wheel back too etc.

That's right £185 and then £45 back when you send the old wheel back. I estimate about £12 to send back.

330i. E30 Touring.
I never bother. You need both an electrical charge signal and a a certain type of motion felt in the sensor for the bag to go off, it'll be fine.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I never bother. You need both an electrical charge signal and a a certain type of motion felt in the sensor for the bag to go off, it'll be fine.

This ^

Iv removed loads of airbags and not had one blow in my face... Not even in a crash :(