ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another update on my 04 dynamique [ 56k..pfft! ]

renault clio
Well the plans I initially had for the exterior of my car are all done and dusted as from today....had the car lowered -60mm in the previous update thread and since then i have added new colour coded and smoothed side badges courtesy of Steve Garbett who did an absoloutly cracking job..great guy aswell and then today came the 16" 172 FF Alloy wheels on 45 profile tyres from Clidge..who again did me a brilliant deal and the wheels and tryes are in fantastic condition, ...once everything was on I gave her a half decent clean and took a few pics...apologies for the rubbish pictures...they are from my phone...will get decent pictures when i get the time...let me nkow what you think..:)

Again a massive thankyou to Steve Garbett and Clidge!!

newwheels3.jpg

newwheels1.jpg

newwheels4.jpg

newwheels2.jpg

newwheels5.jpg

newwheels8.jpg

newwheels9.jpg

newwheels7.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Very nice mate, just needs full colour coding now ;) That what i plan on doing...make that matt plastic much nicer :)

if your gonna make your black car look like anyones, steves is not a bad place to look that is for damn certain!!!

wheels look great, snap :) (not cup though fella, theyre FF ones)

great looking car, what is it lowered on?

jamie

1.6 16v
Glad you like the badges mate :D

The 16's make a HUGE difference from the 15's. I think i need to sell my 15's and 16's and get some of them for my winter wheels!

Your car is starting to take shape and look very smart now! :D great work

Cheers jamie too ;)

Cheers Steve

hey up buddy glad you got them ok they look absolutely awesome mate on your car better than cup wheels i think omao he he cars looking really well mate are you going to colour code the bumpers mate?