ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite 182 alloys touch-up

Liquid Yellow F1 Team R27
I recently curbed my allows very lightly (just a couple of nicks) and after following advice on this topic on the forum I touched them up with Rover Stone Grey as mixed by my local Halfords. Much to my disappointment this paint was no where near a match and was much darker than the original colour. Can anyone recommend for definate a better match than this or even better anyone had any luck getting the exact (Ixcell) colour mixed?

Thanks in advance...

ST
To be honest mate a refurb isn't gonna break the bank at around £40 a wheel and its really the only way to have them looking spot on again!!

Just spoke to Ixell on their hotline and they assure me that a Renault dealer that has a bodyshop will be able to mix up a small amount for me. Anyone know of one near Coventry/ Birmingham?

Not being tight on the refurb front but the scuffs really are very small so couldnt justify it -- not just yet anyway.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I did sprayed a few with rover stone grey, and very pleased with the results!!

At last I found the answer to this!!!

The colour is a Renault colour (do not need to quote Ixell)

205110 - Bumper colour, not a body colour - do need to stress this!

Gris Metal Froid is the name of the colour.

Glen Matthews from Renault UK asked me to speak to Kevin Thompson at my local Renault approved bodyshop (not a Renault dealer), Wyndon Motors, Keresley, Coventry. They mixed me up a 0.25L pot for 20 quid.

This is an exact colour match. :approve: