ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any chance of a date change to avoid a clash with OrigineRS?

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Why didn't you avoid the large rock out of interest? Not having a dig, but if it was that big, surely you saw it?

The accident sounds nasty! :(

Never been on a Segway, so no clue what they're like to actual pilot, only seen videos.

I did see it.
Unfortunately there is no breaks on a Segway. I lent back to reduce speed and then turned and doing that i managed to hit the rock anyway and flug myself off :(

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Pretty gutted CSS clashed with ORS. Billing is a on the other side of town to me so very bloody local for once! However, I'm pretty heavily committed to Goodwood as I'm trying to attend with my vee and its newly fitted Audi twin turbo motor.

Warning to those camping. Take something to shuv up your noses. If you have a couple of hot days and the wind blows north you'll have a nice whiff of the towns entire sh1t pipe contents.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Pretty gutted CSS clashed with ORS. Billing is a on the other side of town to me so very bloody local for once! However, I'm pretty heavily committed to Goodwood as I'm trying to attend with my vee and its newly fitted Audi twin turbo motor.

Awesome! cant wait to see that :)

Warning to those camping. Take something to shuv up your noses. If you have a couple of hot days and the wind blows north you'll have a nice whiff of the towns entire sh1t pipe contents.

Lol, its normally OK, used to often go to billing (big vauxhall event there and some smaller stuff) and its not too often you end up feeling like you are sleeping in a sewer thankfully, and if it is dry its a lovely site to wander around :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Flol! Billing does stink tbf. And you need to show me that vee ;). Sounds pretty awesome.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Normally the smell of bbq drowns it out nicely till evening and by then you should be drunk enough not to notice it. Unless the wind is going wrong way.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Unless the wind is going wrong way.

Either way, I'll make sure I take a whopping great crap about 5-5.30ish in the morning so you guys can inhale the left overs of my Friday nights takeaway about on time! Lmao

If I get back to Numpton in time or organised ok on the Saturday, I might swing past in the 172.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Either way, I'll make sure I take a whopping great crap about 5-5.30ish in the morning so you guys can inhale the left overs of my Friday nights takeaway about on time! Lmao

If I get back to Numpton in time or organised ok on the Saturday, I might swing past in the 172.

The evenings festivities will be worth coming for on their own tbh mate. Pitch a tent and get on the beers with us ;)