ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone else having trouble on O2 and iPhone?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Hi all!

Recently been having massively annoying issues with O2 and iPhone.

Txts wont send, txts wont receive, I cant call out, people cant call me (straight to voicemail), then 2 hours later ill get load of txts all through.

Works fine if I reset the phone as it reconnects to the network, but it can be 15mins later it does it again!

So fuking annoying its unbelievable!

My mate said he was having delays with his too, wondered if anyone else was having any probs?

Fabia vrs tdi
I called o2 due to service issues, o2 admit there is a problem with some iPhones.

Sometimes mines says no service for ages or searching.

O2 said go into your local store ask for a new simcard and if that doesn't work it can be possible to send your phone to them to get fixed or you could call an apple store make an appointment with the manager and they should replace the handset in the spot assuming it's under a year old.

So apple and 02 admit their are problems but thankfully mines has only done it a few times.