ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone interested in swapping an 7mth old Powerflow for a genuine Renault 182 exhaust

Clio Sport 182 2004
Anyone interested in swapping my 7mth old Powerflow for their Renault 182 exhaust

I've got a Powerflow cat-back system on my Clio 182 which I'm looking to swap for a genuine, good condition Renault exhaust. Is there anyone on here in the West Midlands area looking to upgrade who is interested?

The system was fitted when purchased on 18/09/13 (got the receipt) and is still in very good condition, however it's just too loud for me on the motorways. So if you have a standard system in good condition, preferably with a receipt to prove its age, then message me to get my number so we can discuss.

Here's the deal:

1. The garage labour cost to swap is paid by yourself

2. We take to a local garage in Coventry, who will inspect your exhaust to make sure it's in good condition before anything.

3. Your exhaust is removed first, to make sure it doesn't fall to bits during removal!

4. If all ok, the exhausts are swapped and you drive away with a virtually new Powerflow system for the cost of the garage's labour

Pictures available. Message me for more details/number if you're interested.

Ian

Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Anyone interested in swapping an 7mth old Powerflow for a genuine Renault 182 exh

LOL your about as demanding as my mrs.

not sure anyone will swap a GOOD condition 182 exhaust for a powerflow tho!!

clio 182 cup
Re: Anyone interested in swapping an 7mth old Powerflow for a genuine Renault 182 exh

hi mate if you sell it as it is id buy it for cash AND could collect it asap! pm me