ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Seen The New Renault Sport Advert?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Just saw this this morning as i was lying in bed with a bit of a hangover!
Liquid Yellow Megane Sport with parts racing towards it, turbos htting each other, brembo brakes sliding round corners and onto the car....
Was actually quite good.
Anyone else seen it yet?

clio 172 cup
yip seen how the screws miss the holes on the brakes its telling u sumthing hehe. very nice in yellow though

Da

Less
Yep saw it last night for the first time! Makes Liam's car look very tempting indeed! :D

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Yeah i saw it, did wonder how long it would be until someone mentioned that their Megane got the broken bits. :D

S4 Avant
that was really wierd, read the thread and thought id see if it was on youtube, gave up looking and turned to my right to see the advert come on the tele. Looks good :)

Mini Cooper S sport
Great advert, I want that car!! Only saw the ad for the first time yesterday on Ch4, it's been on a few times since.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yep mint!. Why have they never made a RS Clio one though? I seem to remember they had another Meggy one a few yrs ago?

BMW M135i
Been told about it but haven't seen it yet. Anyone know if theres a online copy somewhere?, looking youtube and nothing there yet.
Yep mint!. Why have they never made a RS Clio one though? I seem to remember they had another Meggy one a few yrs ago?
They did, theres been a few 197 ones and yep that was a megane on last year. Henry did the 172/182 adverts.

Racing Blue FF182
When i first seen it half way through looked like some Honda advert, its one one renaults better ads i think. The pic is not from it just included because its a smart.
061004001.jpg

80MPG BEEZA
isnt the idea of the ad only the best of the parts make it? like sperm?

all the bolts,turbos,brakes are racing for the car so dont get their some do but only the best of crop makes it onto the car ... matt black gets the rest

good advert should open eyes to people that think reno's arent the best :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
isnt the idea of the ad only the best of the parts make it? like sperm?

all the bolts,turbos,brakes are racing for the car so dont get their some do but only the best of crop makes it onto the car ... matt black gets the rest

good advert should open eyes to people that think reno's arent the best :)

That's how I saw it. The automotive equivalent of 'natural selection' - only the strongest survive.

Stunning advert - very well put together.

Been told about it but haven't seen it yet. Anyone know if theres a online copy somewhere?, looking youtube and nothing there yet.
They did, theres been a few 197 ones and yep that was a megane on last year. Henry did the 172/182 adverts.

The 197 ad featured a red one. I only ever saw it advertised at the pictures though, never on tv.