ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Cheers both - I can't remember seeing as many Robins about at this time of year....they tend to be more associated with the autumn and winter months.

On the selective colour, I tried colouring all of the background first, then just the red breast and finally ended up with the above picture - which I think works best. The b&w robin with colour background just looked really fake.

Yeh, I like the colour. Posted on flickr before I saw it on here. Its a good shot.

Im going to have to up my wh0ring levels as theres only a few of us still going..

Mine for today.

3372048109_afdb38f9d5.png

Ian

Focus TDCi
Great shots, Dan and Gaz.. how many people have we lost? Think there are still quite a few that are doing a 52, 5-10 maybe, although I s'pose that's not quite as productive! Isn't Billy still going with his 365, too?

Here's mine for week 12, you'll be extremely lucky to get one next week, I have 4 deadlines (one of which is my dissertation) due over the course of 9 days, beginning Wednesday. Can't wait..! :)

12/52
3372906489_557388351a.png

I like that Ian. Nice DoF.

Me again.. I'll keep posting while I still like them. If I go quiet its because its got crap again! lol..

3376886658_bfba99e360.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Good shots everyone, liking the introduction of light on the 81 and the flower shots. Alternative shot of the river Thames too, Lauren! I like it.

OH HAI!

lol, taking a pic when you have no idea what the lens is looking at is difficult. I took a few, checked them and I had pictures of the ceiling. Ace!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice shot Paul. :) In fact across the board the photos seem to be consistently of a higher standard as the year is progressing, some of the photos on the last page are excellent. It's going to be great to look back over the year once it's done!

Cheers Ian.

Yep I think this sub-forum has come on in leaps and bounds over the past 6 months or so. With lots of people posting it help generate lots of ideas - I certainly think this forum has really helped me to improve my photography.

Ian

Focus TDCi
This is just a placeholder really, as I haven't had time to sleep this week, let alone take a photo! It was taken in 2007 in Scotland, make of it what you will, lol. I'll try and take two next week to make up for it:

13/52ish
3404369951_f5beb01d0e.png

Hyundai i40
wished i put some effort into doing this, but i have had the camera out most weekend/weeks so might pull together a few pics...then carry on the roll

Unfortunately dont have time to do one everyday

Love my slr now :)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Good work Sarah, some great shot's there. I'm still hoping to pick mine back up at somepoint, but i'm really struggling still with time, and inspiration LOL