ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with JVC stalk/display interface??

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Just about to buy a JVC head-unit and have been slightly worried that I won't have my volume controls on the steering wheel as I'd really like to keep them if possible.

Autoleads catalogue has a couple of interfaces you can put together, for JVC and 98>Clios, that claim to work the volume and display. Does anyone on here actually have a JVC with workable steering contols and/or dash display just to confirm for me?

Thanks.

For a 52 plate 172 Mk2 btw.

BMW X5
Hi there mate. I have a JVC AVX1 with stalk controls yes.

U need to buy one standard cable for it being a JVC unit, then you need another cable for it being a clio.

I never had the display so cant comment on that but the stalk works fine.

Good luck (the wires are a b*****d to get in as there are soooooo many!)

Dave

Clio 172 Cup
The display adaptors NEVER work on clios. I have tried to fit many, i'd just stick with your stalk steering controls

Part numbers you need

PC99-X12 (Vehicle Part) +
PC99-JVC (Stereo Part)

You will need to take the dashboard off because the adaptor wires plug into a wire that is currently pluged into the back off the clock. (Thats why you lose your display) but they do work great.

Joel

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Joelp said:
You will need to take the dashboard off because the adaptor wires plug into a wire that is currently plugged into the back off the clock. (Thats why you lose your display) but they do work great.
Bugger. Was hoping I wouldn't need to take the dash off.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Joelp said:
You will need to take the dashboard off because the adaptor wires plug into a wire that is currently pluged into the back off the clock. (Thats why you lose your display) but they do work great.

Joel

What he said :)