ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

apline 9855r and using display and steering controls

clio 197 f1
after some advice, just bought a cda 9855r head unit, i also ordered display and steering controls adapter, now what actullay came was a kce 940b adapter, am i right in thinking this unit only controls the display.

when i spoke to my local shop i told the guy i wanted both display and steering controls, has he sold me this, telling me it did both, but doesn't. do i now need to folk out another fifty quid for the steering controls to work

106 GTi
What cars it for? Is it a 2005 model?

I thought you needed one for the display and one for the stalk?

clio 197 f1
the car is a late 2004 182.

it does look like i need 2, just annoying when you've payed out 50-60 quid too sort the job, and now find it only does half the job, only thing i dont understand, theres no more orginal leads to plug anything else in

clio 197 f1
ok so i have been and got myself an alpine catologue today, according to that i have the right adapter and wiring harness, now i read on here that 2005 model is slightly different. so could be a chance because mine is a november 2004 model i have the same problem, anyone throw any light on this

cheers

Lee

BMW M2C
If it says "update list" on the Renault Headunit then you have a more recent one and the adaptor won't work. That's the problem I had.

BMW M135i
If it isn't the recent hu then caraudiodirect do an adapter for both the screen and the controls.