ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple 0% financing....

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
It's a 0% interest card actually. But thanks for the concern.

No mither, on the debit card it goes.

You ask if you were being retarded, which you were and you give me attitude for telling the truth.

I guarantee your credit card won't be 0% on purchasers for over 6 months let alone 10 months.

What was your thinking behind the idea?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
You ask if you were being retarded, which you were and you give me attitude for telling the truth.

I guarantee your credit card won't be 0% on purchasers for over 6 months let alone 10 months.

Hows that? I have a 0% for 16 months at the moment. Just wondering if Im missing something here?

Attitude?

But but but, my card is 0% for 14 months...

The thinking was just to keep it seperate from my other outgoings, I'd have probably paid it off halfway through the term anyway.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63

eh, I've had load of 0% credit cards over the years...

Barclays - 16 months.
Tesco - 16 months.
M&S - 15 months.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
eh, I've had load of 0% credit cards over the years...

Barclays - 16 months.
Tesco - 16 months.
M&S - 15 months.

Yep. My current Tesco CC is interest free on purchases and balance transfers (0% fee) for 12 months.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Why buy it on finance if you can just buy it outright on your credit card and pay it off over 10 months anyway?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Order place 2nd December
Barclays acceptance email 5th December
Order Processed 9th December with 10th as slivery date.

We'll see.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

You're not normally wrong but that's a huge swing and a miss right there. I've had 23 months interest free on purchasing before Egue! Madman!

I like the apple finance option though, because it's separate and just takes a set amount automatically. Where as my CC's I can spend more on, pay off different amounts each month etc. This way is hassle free.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was delayed because apparently you can't have a different delivery address to your home/finance address.

Made the change yesterday and she's out for delivery via UPS today to my house, which I'm not at....Great.

Mine was delayed because apparently you can't have a different delivery address to your home/finance address.

Made the change yesterday and she's out for delivery via UPS today to my house, which I'm not at....Great.

But as a positive I'm sure the delivery company will allow you to change a re-delivery address? Certain DPS, Yodel etc do...

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
In fairness to Apple, it's a very needed step to ensure that it's not being done through identity theft.

Otherwise, what's to stop someone setting up the finance agreement to you at your house, getting it delivered to another address?

The first Apple will know is when you phone up and query a DD that's been set up.

A ball ache, but pretty sensible really.

But as a positive I'm sure the delivery company will allow you to change a re-delivery address? Certain DPS, Yodel etc do...

When you select that option on the DPD site it tells you to contact the shipper to get the address changed.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

They did it with my new iPad. They wouldn't with the phone.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Typically, if there is finance / credit agreements, it will only go to the registered address, as the product hasn't been paid for.

That's a very sweeping generalisation obviously, I'm sure people have exceptions.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I don't mind to be honest. I'll obviously miss the delivery today but UPS automatically try two more times in two consecutive business days. The difference is, the second and third day they can give you an hour slot but not for the first day. DPS are the best at this in my opinion.

I'll get it and play tomorrow. Deeg what was it regarding my order you wanted mate?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I don't mind to be honest. I'll obviously miss the delivery today but UPS automatically try two more times in two consecutive business days. The difference is, the second and third day they can give you an hour slot but not for the first day. DPS are the best at this in my opinion.

I'll get it and play tomorrow. Deeg what was it regarding my order you wanted mate?

Just a summary of what it says in your tracking page please:

Despatched from xxxx
Received into xxxx
Despatched from xxxx

Hopefully that makes sense?

I'll get it and play tomorrow. @Deeg what was it regarding my order you wanted mate?

If DPS means DPD then yes they are the best. I love their service!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Just a summary of what it says in your tracking page please:

Despatched from xxxx
Received into xxxx
Despatched from xxxx

Hopefully that makes sense?

Does this help mate. Anything else needed?

ScreenShot2013-12-10at143526_zpsb1e3108a.gif

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Missed the delivery but the driver just turned up with it. He recognised our two company cars and thought he would try again. What a hero!

photo_zps9a0a9c6d.gif

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
^^^

Flol exact same thing happened to me!! missed delivery at 12noon

Rearranged to collect it from the Depo tomorrow

10 minutes ago the guy's knocking on my door! proper legend!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Jealous, although mine's moved to 'processing' now which is nice.

Hopefully I'll see an update in the next day or two and a delivery either side of the weekend.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I don't even want to know Euge's cost! I want it so bad!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I don't even want to know Euge's cost! I want it so bad!

EDU discount FTW mate. Only cost £1660 which includes 3 years free apple care. Less £300 VAT I'll get back in the middle of Jan or £166 a month for 10 months.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
None too shabby. How does the discount work if you're buying it for yourself using another's discount code?

Hi all,

I am new here and upon googling this is the only up to date thread/website I have come across that is discussing the current Apple 0% Finance offer at present.

Anyway . . I have recently placed an order for an iPhone 5s . . .my 4s is starting to go weird on me! Anyway having had discussions with 3 apple representatives, the majority said to me should I wish to repay full amount BEFORE the end of the 10 months 0% interest free period, I will NOT incur any penalties for early payment. However one wasn't sure and advised that I call Barclays Finance. I called Barclays and the guy on the phone informed me that I will NOT incur any penalties as it's 0% interest. But I just want to double check with you guys that this is right, otherwise I will cancel my order.

Sorry to butt into your discussion(s).

:):)