ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple iphone help?

BMW
Hey all,

My Iphone 3G is nakered... it crashes all the time and is stupidly slow.. it just doesnt work like a phone anymore.. its unusable its so slow, takes me 5 mins to open up the ipod section of it...

...Anyways... ive booked an appointment with the genius bar with apple. What do you think they will do? just replace the phone?

Cheers.

AK

M240i
Replace it and charge you £140 for the privilege.

Edit:/

Assuming it's out of warranty.

BMW
Tried to restore it yes. tried everything!!

Ive had it about 18months?

surely it should last the whole 24 months of the contract AT LEAST?

Tangoed Works
have you upgraded to os4? think its a scam by apple... allow the os 4 for the 3g as they know the processor can just about hack it, then it will force people to take out the new iphone 4 as it will be so slow rendering it unuseable.

i upgraded to iphone 4 today from my 3g, didnt really care for it too much, but os4 has well and truly rendered this fone virtually unuseable if your really busy which I am. f**king b****cks if you ask me.