ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Online Live Chat Support

As above...

Can someone link me to it please?

Ive been looking on the Apple site for ages but just cannot find the link to it. I need to ask them whether my iPad is one of the faulty ones and whether it can be exhanged.
Cba to phone them atm and sit on hold for ages.

Any help would be much appreciated :star:

Click on a product. Top left next to the search bar, give it a few seconds and a 'chat' logo appears. Although I'm not sure what hours it works and if it'll be on now as it's the weekend.

What's the iPad fault? Surely you know if it's faulty or not?

Click on a product. Top left next to the search bar, give it a few seconds and a 'chat' logo appears.

What's the iPad fault? Surely you know if it's faulty or not?
Basically it keeps losing wifi connection.

Ive read on teh internets that its something that was happening to alot of iPads. It does sometimes reconnect to the wifi again but takes a while. Most of the time, I have to go out of Safari, go into settings, turn wifi off and then back on, and then it works again (for a bit), and i get slightly more angry each time lol. Its a vicious circle!

Ive done the things it says on the Apple support area (gives 5 things to do to try and get rid of the problem) but they havent worked, so I believe that its a faulty set.

I just want to know where I stand before I go back to the store or book in to see a Genius.

Sounds fucked. Lol. I edited my post because I think the chat must be offline because it's the weekend.

Appt. Genius. Replacement.

Sounds fucked. Lol. I edited my post because I think the chat must be offline because it's the weekend.

Appt. Genius. Replacement.
Lol.. I want to go on chat first though, as I dont want to travel all the way to Sheffield, speak to a Genius, for them to say sorry we wont replace.

Thanks for the info, im going to get it sorted this week! Gets seriously annoying!

Oh and Youtube can be ridiculously slow sometimes! Just my luck that I get a faulty one lol!

Should I just book an appointment with a genius?
Would they swap it there and then, or would it mean that I have to trek up to Meadowhall more than once :S ?