ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are wildlife blind to black 172's

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I drive the same B roads to work each day and my animal count is huge this summer. Was far lower last year when i had the valver. Stuff just sits and looks at me in the 172 and the number of bend there is theres no chance of missing them. Normally its a them or the car situation and the car always wins.

10ish rabbits
2 hares
Countless partridges
1 or 2 rats

Monaco Blue 172
dont worry about rabbits. 10 more will be born tmrw to replace the 1 u killed!

badgers on the other hand.... :(

RB 200 Cup!
nah its all black clios - ive had a few rabbits and a cunting pigeon which hit my bonnet at 65mph - lovely little crack and dent there now!

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
i gave up counting rabbits last year! must have been at least 30, they sit on the duel carrigage way, and despite my valver being stupidly loud, they hardly ever moved!

***thump*** bounce bounce

hit my first rat the other week too! that was a new one,never got one of them before, and some tiny little mouse type thing, (probably a mouse ;) )

also hit many a phesant, a badger, and a cat

road kill city round here!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i had 3 birds it my window screen two of them got caught under my wipers so obvously u put ur wipers on to try getthem out (if this happends to u dont put on ur wipers)

gets a little messy!!!! ahh well they fell out in the end!:dapprove:

172 Cup
haha, imagine pulling up behind someone with blood all over your windscreen. they'd soon pull over.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Black and british racing green(dark green) are the two most crashed or hit colour of car in the UK

ian