ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arrrghh! changing a f**king Xenon Bulb... HelP!

Passenger side... theres no f**king room with the fuse box there! got the new bulb in the socket but cant twist the thing back on/?? do i clip the metal clips in first or after then twist? WTF! pissing me right off!

Re: arrrghh! changing a f**king Xenon Bulb... HelP!

I'm going to be changing mine of the drivers side tomorrow so would like to know this too :)

I can change my xenons in 5 mins, 1.2s FTW ;)

The wire clip has to go on first before the black plastic starter btw, and you then have to put the starter on the bulb before plugging the wire back into it, which I found out after a loooongggggg time f**king around with it.

Renaultsport 220T
Re: arrrghh! changing a f**king Xenon Bulb... HelP!

Car maintenance + 5 JD's = FAIL
:rasp:

both sides of the wire clip? I.e there is one on one side and one on the other etc... its like the whoel thing dont fit back in

arghhhh such a r****d... just worked it out... and did the second one in 30seconds... oh well u live and learn.

The passenger headlight is supposed to shine out to the left quite a bit isnt it due to our roads? lol

It was the same as the left headlight... the left headlight fuse also works for the leveler. As soon as i changed the fuse the light came on and the motor started whirring