ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic 182- cleaned, polished and sealed

Mk1 Focus RS
well ive had the car since the beginning of january now and thought its about time i polished it.

plus its the east midlands meet on sunday so thought i'd get it looking nice and fresh for the weekend by cleaning it inside and out.

the paintwork on the car is pretty immaculate, no swirls that i can see of.

only used Autoglym polish and Autoglym sealent as im no detailer as well as Autoglym bumper care on the plastics.

took a good 3 or 4 hours this morning and went out to get some pics, comments welcome.

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You had to get a shot of the recaros in there didn't you ;-)

That looks really clean. I've gotta clean mine up soon. Need to get some proper polish and some cloths.

Mk1 Focus RS
You had to get a shot of the recaros in there didn't you ;-)

That looks really clean. I've gotta clean mine up soon. Need to get some proper polish and some cloths.

haha yeah have to show off the recaros!

ive just used Autoglym for now, as the summer gets nearer want to give it a proper going over probably with some Gtechniq products.

Arctic 182 FF
Fantastic looking car, best colour to clean! The Recaros are brilliant, would love some myself

This one ^ (someday)
Lovely car, very similar to mine!
Is that the standard exhaust? it looks bigger
I love recaros so much, how much did they set you back?

Mk1 Focus RS
Lovely car, very similar to mine!
Is that the standard exhaust? it looks bigger
I love recaros so much, how much did they set you back?

No mate its a scorpian RS192 cat back system.

Cheers they are nice, hold you well. They were already in the car when I bought it. Think they were put in brand new last summer.

Arctic 182, GTD
This looks dam near the same as mine! lol Love this colour when clean! you tried poorboys black hole and natty blue wax yet? because their cheap for what they are and you get an amazing shine and really brings the colour out, I used to use it on my imp blue zs before I got it sprayed and now this and love it :) and also have yu lowered it??

Mk1 Focus RS
This looks dam near the same as mine! lol Love this colour when clean! you tried poorboys black hole and natty blue wax yet? because their cheap for what they are and you get an amazing shine and really brings the colour out, I used to use it on my imp blue zs before I got it sprayed and now this and love it :) and also have yu lowered it??

No I haven't used that before ill have to try it. I had an imp blue zs before the clio as well lol!

No its just had the cup springs replaced with eibach proline's which iirc give the same 20 mm drop.

Arctic 182, GTD
yeah mate give it ago! well worth it I think :) haha as if you had one aswell! were you on ZSOC?? ah right ok mate, I'm gonna go for H&R's I reckon because get them cheap through work :) and same with scorpion, but I need to hear one first I think lol

Mk1 Focus RS
yeah mate give it ago! well worth it I think :) haha as if you had one aswell! were you on ZSOC?? ah right ok mate, I'm gonna go for H&R's I reckon because get them cheap through work :) and same with scorpion, but I need to hear one first I think lol

yeah i was on zsoc, wasnt hugely active just used it for information.

its a nice sound tbf, it kinda whistles as you accelerate.