ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic Blue 182, new additions

Clio 182
Just thought I'd stick a few photos up of the things I've been doing on the car.

Got it back in June this year (standard 182), but recently given it a bit of TLC and armed with various spray cans, swapping wheels with widdo on here, getting sportlines on, peugeot spoiler etc. I'm pretty happy with the look.

As I've swapped to 172 wheels, they are a bit further in and tyres are a little bit narrower, so the wheels look a tad too far in to me, so looking into spacer options at the mo. Other than that, might smoke the front lights to match. Then it's service and track day time!

4136199017_8b7e3d87f4_b.jpg

4136198541_9f0829288f_o.jpg

4136199515_0b85516680_b.jpg

4136200045_38ffa2704f_b.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
As in putting a peugeot spoiler on your car..? Never heard of that one.

A few on here have a 307 splitter on. Looks pretty good.

I like the 172 alloys...more than the 182 alloys in fact. Very nice all round as well.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't look right. The wheels really don't go unless it's a 172, don't ask me why.

Maybe a cup spoiler would help.

Clio 182
Thanks for comments, yeah sorry mean splitter not spoiler!

I've always preferred 5 spokes to 6 spokes, just never liked the 182 wheels. Swap rather than buying new wheels obviously a much cheaper option and still keeps a renault original look!

Agreed on diamonds, did the rear badges with tint spray, gives a nice dark chrome look, so will do the same.

I'm happy with lights too, tried doing whole cluster first, but that looked gash.

Gone for a blue, dark grey theme and I like it!

Silver 172
I think thats mint, apart from the thing you have done to the rear lights.. much preferre them wheels to the 182 wheels aswel mate, lovely colour aswel

ibiza cupra
obviously i like the wheels but look strange seeing them on a 182 for some reason lol. looks good though i like it.