ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ash's Edition 30

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cheers lad! I'm going to have CC retro fitted as well! Is the vagcom software expensive? I think it might be a worthy buy!?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Yes Dan i'll fire you over a PM later with the part numbers if you're interested. It's an easy DIY fit then just get it coded in using a VAGCOM.

Just checked my emails, i bought:
2 x 6Y0 827 550 C (Skoda Fabia gas springs)
2 x 1K8 827 761 C Scirocco bumpers)
2 x 1J6 827 439 A (Seat Leon ball pins)

I've got access to the proper Ross-Tech VCDS, expensive, but brilliant.
Really easy to code things as well, unlike the BMW's, which are well, complicated :tired:

TTRS & V50
Yes Dan i'll fire you over a PM later with the part numbers if you're interested. It's an easy DIY fit then just get it coded in using a VAGCOM.
Stupidly I just thought my button was broke't. Could you send me those too, nice little upgrade that pending the price.

TTRS & V50
Same as my A3 but I'm failing to see the issue with that..lol! I bet your life if mine popped like that i'd hit it in to something.

Was just about to say ! Naturally, I have parking sensors option on my ED and at work I reverse right up to the wall as it's a tight car park. Lets hope that when I unlock the car in the dark I don't open the boot !

Just a quick update it has just rolled over 59k, I've had the car Stage 1 remapped, with slightly cooler NGK spark plugs and my plate put on it. I still need to fit the boot pop kit and get it coded.

It pulls really well now but my next plans after a service at VW is to;
- Change the coil packs over to Audi R8 one's (just to add a bit of colour to the engine bey rather then functional purposes).
- Get the wheels refurbished silver again.
- Add an R32 style BCS exhaust with a R32 rear splitter/valance.
- Induction kit (not sure which yet)

Then probably a custom remap with a DSG tune too at R-Tech.

11052229_220089994852158_3384944616009226911_n.jpg

Excuse the Iphone quality.

Lovely mate. Really like these.

Did the ED30's have a coil pack recall? I had all four of mine done foc recently.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
DSCN4103.JPG
don't know if they had coil pack issues, but they did have ABS / ESP control unit issues, mines went 2 years out of warranty but as the car only has 7000 miles on it at 5 years old they changed it free!! on another note I should have put coilovers on it looking at the photos of Ash's one!! loved it in grey and wish I had never sold it to be fair!

TTRS & V50
Looks great, do I spy red centre caps ? Not sure on those.

A R32 would finish the back-end off nicely!

Lovely mate. Really like these.
Did the ED30's have a coil pack recall? I had all four of mine done foc recently.

Don't think so as VW charged my to change 1 of mine when it went.

That looks vey nice, love the ride height, what powers it running?
Guessing, circa 300bhp and 300 torques.

Don't think so as VW charged my to change 1 of mine when it went.
You do have to ask. One of mine went and they were going to charge me. I asked about the recall and they checked my vin and boom. 4 replaced foc. I had the same treatment on my TT too.