ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ash's Edition 30

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cheers lad! I'm going to have CC retro fitted as well! Is the vagcom software expensive? I think it might be a worthy buy!?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Yes Dan i'll fire you over a PM later with the part numbers if you're interested. It's an easy DIY fit then just get it coded in using a VAGCOM.

Just checked my emails, i bought:
2 x 6Y0 827 550 C (Skoda Fabia gas springs)
2 x 1K8 827 761 C Scirocco bumpers)
2 x 1J6 827 439 A (Seat Leon ball pins)

I've got access to the proper Ross-Tech VCDS, expensive, but brilliant.
Really easy to code things as well, unlike the BMW's, which are well, complicated :tired:

TTRS & V50
Yes Dan i'll fire you over a PM later with the part numbers if you're interested. It's an easy DIY fit then just get it coded in using a VAGCOM.
Stupidly I just thought my button was broke't. Could you send me those too, nice little upgrade that pending the price.

TTRS & V50
Same as my A3 but I'm failing to see the issue with that..lol! I bet your life if mine popped like that i'd hit it in to something.

Was just about to say ! Naturally, I have parking sensors option on my ED and at work I reverse right up to the wall as it's a tight car park. Lets hope that when I unlock the car in the dark I don't open the boot !

Just a quick update it has just rolled over 59k, I've had the car Stage 1 remapped, with slightly cooler NGK spark plugs and my plate put on it. I still need to fit the boot pop kit and get it coded.

It pulls really well now but my next plans after a service at VW is to;
- Change the coil packs over to Audi R8 one's (just to add a bit of colour to the engine bey rather then functional purposes).
- Get the wheels refurbished silver again.
- Add an R32 style BCS exhaust with a R32 rear splitter/valance.
- Induction kit (not sure which yet)

Then probably a custom remap with a DSG tune too at R-Tech.

11052229_220089994852158_3384944616009226911_n.jpg

Excuse the Iphone quality.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Really like these.

Did the ED30's have a coil pack recall? I had all four of mine done foc recently.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
DSCN4103.JPG
don't know if they had coil pack issues, but they did have ABS / ESP control unit issues, mines went 2 years out of warranty but as the car only has 7000 miles on it at 5 years old they changed it free!! on another note I should have put coilovers on it looking at the photos of Ash's one!! loved it in grey and wish I had never sold it to be fair!

TTRS & V50
Looks great, do I spy red centre caps ? Not sure on those.

A R32 would finish the back-end off nicely!

Lovely mate. Really like these.
Did the ED30's have a coil pack recall? I had all four of mine done foc recently.

Don't think so as VW charged my to change 1 of mine when it went.

That looks vey nice, love the ride height, what powers it running?
Guessing, circa 300bhp and 300 torques.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Don't think so as VW charged my to change 1 of mine when it went.
You do have to ask. One of mine went and they were going to charge me. I asked about the recall and they checked my vin and boom. 4 replaced foc. I had the same treatment on my TT too.