ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin's Creed II

I've just accepted a time trial thing from a thief. So frustrating as I can't do it in time. I've been about a second away twice. The controls get really frustrating at times, but overall it's good so far!

Skoda Fabia vRS
what kind of game is this, it sounds like Fallout mixed with Tomb Raider ?

ive not played the first one, could i play the second ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
i did struggle with the puzzles of tomb raider being honest, so if its a lot like that i dont think id enjoy it that much

Just got into the catacombs in Florence for the first time, bit stuck with some of the platform hopping challenges. Taking a while but enjoying it.

clio 16v
i have just seem my dad and 2 vros get killed,. Visisted him i prison and delivered the letters, And thats it, When will it start kicking in?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i have just seem my dad and 2 vros get killed,. Visisted him i prison and delivered the letters, And thats it, When will it start kicking in?

The more you play, the better it gets. Seriously. You learn moves, you get new weapons, your abilities increase. It's like a learning curve so you aren't given everything at once. As you progress, you can dodge attacks, counter them and take the opponents weapons, pick other weapons up, hide within groups of people, renovate places to gain money and receive percentages off the goods and hire others to do your work etc. etc. It's really good.

I've just completed the 4th "Assassins Tomb" last night (2 more to go until I get the sacred armour). I've renovated everything within the Villa and getting loads of income now. I'm thinking it will be a very difficult game to accomplish everything 100% (I've only collected 5 or so Eagle feathers from the 100 on offer!). As I progress, I look at the mini-map, if I see a treasure chest or something in the area, I'll do it. There's so much that can distract you from your main quest, but it's all good. Some of the puzzles on the buildings are quite tricky, too.

I've just completed a quest last night where I had to assassinate three guards (spread out on the map) without being detected. It certainly wasn't easy. It took me a good few goes, anyway. I was hiring people to cause trouble and fight with the guards, then sneak up on the guy I needed to clean out without being spotted, and kill him. Throwing knives helped a little for the first guard, but the other two were more tricky.

For me, it's much better than MW2 (single player obviously).

The Beast MK4
Bought it on Friday and really enjoying it.

Revamped the Villa too and have found my way to Venice. Didn't play the first one but I found this really easy to pickup and play.

I agree that it is soooo hard to put down though!

1.8 Civic EX
Think I'm at about the same point as you Scutch....Just got to "s**t town" the real muddy swamp type place.

All upgrades purchased for the villa,
have about 20 feathers,
20 codex pages (anyone else lined them up properley yet to show the full picture? ;)),
4 of the tombs done,
all treasures collected,
all available sub quests done, races, beat up, mail delivery, assassinations (the ones from the pidgeon coups)
found all glyphs that are available in the areas I've been to (about 16 or 17 i think)
purchased all available paintings, weapons, armour, pouches etc and still got about 120000 florins to spend lol
done all the training fights (including the ones you have to pay for)

Haven't been to venice yet, think thats my next main story mission, I'm a side quest ***** lol, oh and I've dyed my clothes, Wetlands Ebony :) Always find it best with games like these to get everything done as you go otherwise once the main story is finished I kinda loose the urge to play them as I've effectively "done it".

think thats about it so far lol agree about MW2 in comparison, I've still not finished the single player campaign and since getting AC2 I've not touched any other game at all.

1.8 Civic EX
god knows lol time goes so quick when I play this game, I just get totally emmersed in it. A complete guess would say about 15 hours possibly more

1.8 Civic EX
lol, cheers, not sure how but I even seem to have treasure maps for areas I've not been yet?!?!? must be missing something somewhere...

Golf R/Leon FR
I've just completed a quest last night where I had to assassinate three guards (spread out on the map) without being detected. It certainly wasn't easy. It took me a good few goes, anyway. I was hiring people to cause trouble and fight with the guards, then sneak up on the guy I needed to clean out without being spotted, and kill him. Throwing knives helped a little for the first guard, but the other two were more tricky.

i did that mission last night too, took me ages!

ive got 25 codex pages, 20 feathers, and got 5 assassin tombs :)

B

Bucko

Message deleted. Left myself logged on while on break at work and can't trust my colleagues.

1.8 Civic EX
just been on a mega feather hunt...

got them all from all locations now apart from venice :)

(50+ feathers in the box at the villa unlocks a new weapon to purchase by the way ;))

Last edited:
I bought this yesterday, got home, and accidentally played it for 6 hours straight. Lost track of time completely! :S

White Sti Hatch
Got al the Glyphs and the movie it makes is a bit weird but still ! !

Ending is like a MILLION times better than the first BTW !

Golf R/Leon FR
ive got all codex pages, didnt do anything when all complete on the board, but is used in the story i think